- 7 night stays are Euros 1650 per person (Non riding rate - Euros 650 per person)
- 6 night stays are Euros 1460 per person (Non riding rate - Euros 550 per person)
- 5 night stays are Euros 1310 per person (Non riding rate - Euros 450 per person)
- 4 night stays are Euros 1030 per person (Non riding rate - Euros 370 per person)
- 3 night stays are Euros 780 per person (Non riding rate - Euros 280 per person)
Non-riders with single rooms pay a
supplement.Please add this to the non riding rates
- 7 nights €120
- 6 nights €110
- 5 nights €100
- 4 nights €70
- 3 nights €50
so seven nights would be €650+120 = €770 and so on
It also includes use of facilities at the house including the all-weather tennis court, heated outdoor pool, a small lake for boating and fishing, a classified trout stream (a local fishing license is however required which can be bought locally), mountain bikes, table tennis and croquet.
Local transfers to Bergerac airport and train station
Travel to / from Bergerac from your departure point; personal medical / travel insurance (which you must have); any visa fees; dinner on Thursday night; extra drinks during the ride and any tips you may wish to leave.
Optional use of tourist guide for non-riding day (price dependent on numbers in group and paid locally)
Rental car if requested; any additional private riding lessons; landline telephone and fax which are charged at cost.